Microsoft .NET developer Jobs
Location: Horbury, West Yorkshire
We’re looking for enthusiastic, ambitious developers who want to take their coding skills to the next level. You'll be working within an innovative and passionate team where there’s lots of room for personal development.
We work closely with our clients to provide the best possible solutions. You'll have the chance to use cutting edge tools and technologies and be responsible for interpreting business requirements and delivering high quality, reliable solutions which meet and exceed our client’s expectations. You’ll also support existing systems and software for multiple clients.
But it’s not all work and no play! Enjoy a relaxed office environment, beat your manager at pool on lunch or chill out on the sofa with a quick game of FIFA.
We have a diverse range of projects across a range of sectors including:
What you’ll be doing
- Maintenance and enhancement of existing client systems
- Working on specific projects alone or as part of a team
- Liaising with customers to gain a knowledge of their business and software requirements
Skills and experience
- Good communication skills essential
- C# and ASP.NET
- Experience using MVC5
- Experience with Node.js, Vue.JS, Angular.js or React useful
- Knowledge of web service development such as WCF or Web API
- Experience with an ORM framework such as Enity, NHibernate
- SQL Server
- Knowledge of Azure useful
- Exposure to Docker and containerised deployment useful
NO AGENCIES PLEASE