Location: Horbury, West Yorkshire
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Test Manager to work within a business where there is plenty of opportunity for personal development and to really make a difference.
This role would be ideal for an existing Test Manager who is ready to take the next step in their career; beyond the planning and delivery of testing, to develop their business management and leadership skills.
As our Test Manager you'll;
- Be owning, defining, and overseeing the delivery of test strategies and approaches for our clients, including scoping test scripts, developing QA processes and ensuring detailed feedback is provided to our developers.
- Work closely with internal development teams and client teams; attending project meetings both onsite and offsite to collect client requirements and present feedback.
- Be collaborating with people across the business to ensure the successful transition of our services through to implementation.
- Coordinate with Development and Project Management representatives to ensure a pipeline of testing work is available for the testing team, and that testing resource is available when needed.
- Lead a talented team of test analysts to deliver test best practice and services across multiple projects and programmes of works.
- Provide support and mentoring to test team members to ensure our people develop professionally and technically.
- Have the opportunity to grow and develop your team; ensuring that we recruit and retain the best people in the industry.
This is an opportunity to really lead the business area, so you’ll also be;
- Identifying and developing new and additional revenue streams.
- Acting as the subject matter expert for testing in all pre-sale’s activities, including involvement in client tender processes.
- Working with the Head of Marketing to ensure testing services are appropriately and effectively communicated and advertised to target audiences.
- Monitoring and owning the profit & loss for the business area.
- Working with the wider management team to ensure business KPI’s are achieved, by setting and driving continuous improvement initiatives and solutions.
To be successful, we’ll need you to;
- Have a positive, forward thinking attitude with a ‘can do’ approach and the ability to work on your own initiative.
- Have demonstrable experience as a Senior Test Analyst or Test Manager gained within a commercial environment.
- Have excellent knowledge and experience of software testing techniques and practices.
- Have experience of utilising software tools to build automated tests, to assist the testing process.
- Have demonstrable experience managing and producing test strategy, plans, specifications, and reports.
- Be comfortable with in person and remote client meetings.
- Have stakeholder management experience supported by strong communication and influencing skills.
It would also be great, but not essential, if you;
- Have experience getting involved with the sales and marketing of test services, including identifying and developing revenue streams.
- Have demonstratable experience of team building and team development.
We offer a competitive salary, above statutory holidays, hybrid working, flexible hours, plus much more!
You will be joining the Business at an exciting time, as we launch into a period of significant growth and brand development. We have a reputation for delivering high quality, reliable solutions for our clients, which exceed their expectations, and this is your opportunity to make a real impact as we scale these services up.
Please note we are not able to accept applications from visa/work permit holders or those who need sponsorship at the moment.
We will not be engaging with recruitment agencies for this role at this time.
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, please send your C.V. and a cover letter stating how your experience relates our requirements today: [email protected]
NO AGENCIES PLEASE