Location: Horbury, West Yorkshire
We are always keen to speak to enthusiastic, ambitious Web Developers who want to take their coding skills to the next level. You'll be working within an innovative and passionate team where there’s lots of room for personal development.
We work closely with our clients to provide the best possible solutions. You'll have the chance to use cutting edge tools and technologies and be responsible for interpreting business requirements and delivering high quality, reliable solutions which meet and exceed our client’s expectations. You’ll also support existing systems and software for multiple clients.
But it’s not all work and no play! Enjoy a relaxed office environment, beat your manager at pool on lunch or chill out on the sofa with a quick game of FIFA.
We have a diverse range of projects across a range of sectors including:
What you’ll be doing
- Maintenance and enhancement of existing client systems
- Working on specific projects alone or as part of a team
- Liaising with customers to gain a knowledge of their business and software requirements
Skills and experience
- Good communication skills essential
- PHP/ MySQL experience
- Experience with Node.js, Vue.JS, Angular.js or React development
- HTML & CSS essential
- Previous usage of Bootstrap preferred
- Knowledge of MVC frameworks such as Laravel / Lumen useful
- Knowledge of GIT / Version control
- Basic knowledge of Linux command line
- Exposure to Docker and containerised deployment useful
- Azure / AWS experience
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, please send your C.V. and a cover letter stating how your experience relates our requirements today: [email protected]
NO AGENCIES PLEASE