Software Tester Jobs & QA Jobs
Location: Batley, West Yorkshire
We’re looking for a driven, enthusiastic Software Tester/QA to grow our team. You'll be working within an innovative and passionate team with lots of room for personal development. We work closely with our clients to provide the best possible solutions, and you'll have the opportunity to use cutting edge tools and technologies. You’ll take responsibility for the manual testing of in-house software development projects. This is a pivotal role in our business growth as you’ll be the gatekeeper for quality, and ensuring that development is robust and fit for purpose.
What We're Looking For:
- Testing design, working with IT and business owners creating test schedules
- Familiarity with modern frameworks (React.js preferred)
- Planning and scheduling of own time to meet release deadlines
- Software release testing
- Providing detailed descriptions of bugs, including recreation instructions
- Keeping an up-to-date test case record for each system
- Contributing to team knowledge sharing activities
- A pro-active ‘can do ’attitude to your work
For our Software Tester Jobs & QA Jobs you will also manage a major project to take the company to an automated testing framework. You’ll help the management team to develop a robust test strategy that you’ll have full ownership of. Knowledge of various automation testing tools is therefore essential.
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, please send your C.V. and a cover letter stating how your experience relates our requirements today: [email protected]
NO AGENCIES PLEASE