Social Media Manager - Technology/Software Development
Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Pace IT Systems excels at developing new business applications and improving existing business systems for our clients.
We have grown 400% over the past 5 years, and currently have multiple development projects on-going, and have business systems support agreements in place for many well-known UK companies.
We pride ourselves on our enthusiastic work ethic, great team spirit, can-do attitude and eye for innovation and detail.
We’re looking for highly organised, driven and enthusiastic Social Media Manager to join our team. You'll be working within an innovative and passionate team and there'll be lots of room for personal development.
You’ll be the subject matter expert within the business and responsible for leading activity across the social media channels and platforms by accessing the development teams to create engaging content to increase audiences, follower numbers, and to promote Pace IT’s overall brand.
Social Media Manager Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee all company social media activity and account management
- Develop engaging, creative, innovative content for regular and scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Engage with the software development teams to create social media content around technology upgrades, noteworthy project development work or other messages
- Audit and analyse social media presences, including followers across the social media platforms, digital advertising costs and returns (PPC)
- Analyse social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficiency and areas for social media campaign improvement
- Manage any third parties, including copywriters and other content creators, by overseeing their work and offering guidance or direction
- Develop and monitor reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
Social Media Manager Required Skills and Qualifications:
- A university degree or advanced diploma in Marketing or a Social Media Management related subject
- A minimum 2 years of experience in a Social Media Management role from within a business environment (preferably in Software Development or Technology)
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms, on-line advertising, content creation, and on-line brand marketing
- A track record of successfully owning and increasing social media presence and follower metrics through working with cross-functional teams and employing best practices
- Exceptional communication, organisational and analysis skills
- Proofreading and editing skills
£25 - £28k plus benefits (depending on experience)
If this sounds like you; get in touch and let's find out how we can work together to further your career. Please send your C.V. and a cover letter stating how your experience relates our requirements today: [email protected]
No recruitment agencies please.