Opportunity - Retail
Following a review of their systems, CASH CA England decided to seek out a web-based Order Management System, to replace their legacy system and add reliability, automation and reporting capability to their business critical order processes. In order to achieve these goals, Pace IT developed and implemented a bespoke system, ensuring that the software was built around key existing business processes.
"We were looking for a Web Based Order Management system, and Pace were able to quickly assess our requirements and deliver a bespoke system that does exactly what we want, on time and on budget"
Derek Hartop - Sales Director,
CASH CA ENGLAND
- Deliver a bespoke, user friendly, robust and reliable order management system, built and maintained using the latest technology.
- Deliver the system as a flexible web-based tool enabling the CASH CA management team system access from anywhere.
- Minimise the potential impact of system outages during critical season ordering windows, by providing a robust and tested system alongside responsive technical support.
- Deliver the ability to produce consolidated and granular reporting through the addition of an extensive reporting suite.
- Deliver the ability for the system to produce and print customer order confirmations, product packing labels and despatch notes.
- Provide resilient system hosting, and the ability to develop and enhance the system in the future as requirements change.
"Cash Ca selected Pace to develop their system, as we had worked on a previous technology project. The confidence the team at Cash Ca have in our services and support, means that Pace are the first point of contact for system developments."
David Ritchie, Commercial Director
PACE IT SYSTEMS
- The Pace software platform is now the key central system for managing the end to end order generation and management process globally from the UK.
- As the system is web-based, the CASH CA management team now has online access to their orders wherever and whenever they need them.
- Customer and factory communications, orders, stock and delivery events are now managed through one system which is supported by the Pace technical team, reducing system risks at peak season ordering times.
- The bespoke reporting suite delivers the ability for management information to be consolidated and collated by customer, factory, supplier, style, colour or size; which not only gives key insights, but makes a significant saving on time spent collating data.
- The Order Management System includes the key ability to generate and print customer and factory order confirmations, product packing labels and delivery and despatch notes.
About CASH CA England
Established in 1999, CASH CA ENGLAND was created with the concept of producing contemporary knitwear collections using only traditional high quality knitting techniques and noble fibres. As a knitwear supplier, their UK Stockists include Selfridges, Harvey Nichols, Harrods, Liberty’s, and over 70 other quality independent retailers. Retail partners in Japan and China include Isetan, Mitsukoshi and United Arrows.