Opportunity - Retail
In order to deliver a unique and innovative service to their customers and clients, LSL Property Services plc, (Your Move, Reed Rains), needed a web-based conveyancing system. The key objectives were: to provide customers and users with online access to live property cases; to replace an off-the-shelf system with a tailored solution; and to build system integration points to key external service providers. To achieve these goals, we developed a bespoke software system, built around the business requirements, and representing core organisational brand values.
"Our long term working relationship is key; the more Pace IT Systems understands our businesses, the better placed LSL are to continually enhance the customer experience by delivering innovative and distinctive software solutions."
Sarah Tucker -Head of Conveyancing
LSL PROPERTY SERVICES PLC
- Harness web-based technology to enhance the customer, client and internal user experience of the conveyancing process acoss the key estate agency brands of Your Move and Reed Rains.
- Deliver a user-friendly solution with integration points to key internal systems such as Progress OpenEdge and external services tied to the conveyancing process, such as legal, insurance and survey providers.
- Provide integration to an existing estate agency case management system, to deliver availability, transparency and control to customers and users throughout the conveyancing process.
- Ensure the system provides operational control of the conveyancing processes, in order to remain compliant with changes to industry regulatory requirements.
- Provide the ability to produce granular and consolidated business reporting through the development of a reporting suite.
"We wanted to offer our customers and clients a unique level of service by providing an innovative web based portal, and Pace IT Systems have delivered a solution that does exactly what we were looking for."
Sarah Tucker - Head of Conveyancing
LSL PROPERTY SERVICES PLC
- The Property Progressor, (TPP), now has over 35,000 users, 7,000 internal users at 483 branches, and 613 external service providers can now instruct and manage over 40,000 live conveyancing cases using the online system.
- The integration to related service providers such as legal firms represents a significant cost saving to the business, when compared to the previously manual provision of external services.
- The TPP system project delivered a return on investment within a 12 month timescale.
- Customers, staff and external service provider users are now informed and in control of developments and case progression, delivering an enhanced customer experience.
- The bespoke reporting suite enables information to be consolidated and analysed by business, and allows cost breakdowns to be generated on a per client basis.
- The business has realised resource savings through the TPP, an example being invoicing which was previously a manual task, is now automated within the system.
About LSL Property Services plc
LSL Property Services plc is a leading provider of residential property services, including estate agency, lettings, valuation, surveys, and advice on mortgages and non-investment insurance products.
About Pace IT Systems Ltd