Pace IT develops Property Web Application
Here at Pace IT we’re very proud to celebrate the launch of our latest Web Application project, for leading property consultants Allsop.
The Challenge: Building a Web Application for Allsop’s Build to Rent property portfolio
Build-to-rent is a rapidly growing market, developed from the need to fill the ever-increasing gap between social housing and home ownership. Developers are building homes to rent rather than sell, providing tenants with a professional, streamlined property management experience, a far cry from the often unreliable service provided by private landlords.
So, when Allsop challenged us to create a web platform that would help them promote and automate the administration of their new build to rent developments in Newcastle and Manchester, we jumped at the chance.
Phase One of the Web Application Development Project
Online Property Brochure - The Forge Newcastle
With the launch of their first development, The Forge in Newcastle, Allsop were keen to promote not only the stylish apartments, flexible living and working options and state-of-the-art facilities, but also the unique benefits of choosing build-to-rent over private renting. Our aim for this first phase of the project was to create an online brochure that:
- Looks professional but highlights the personal service for tenants
- Can be navigated easily
- Promotes the development’s brand ‘The Forge’ throughout
- Uses eye-catching, professional and appealing photos and videos to give potential tenants a tour of the apartments and the entire site
- Clearly promotes the state-of-the-art facilities and services available, from the onsite gym, through to the concierge service
- Makes it easy for web visitors to request more information or make an appointment to view
- Outlines the local amenities and prime location
For Allsop, the creation of a Property Web App that also functions as a marketing platform to their customers is invaluable. It enables them to get their messages across of the benefits of build-to-rent properties, including
- A professional management service means everything from the initial rental agreement and contract signing, through to managing your property and dealing with any issues, are handled smoothly and efficiently.
- Secure and flexible rental term options
- Added on-site facilities (eg. shops, cafes, office space, gym)
- Developers will always choose a sought-after location to ensure the best return on their investment.
Phase Two – an online build-to-rent property management platform
With Phase One complete, the next stage is underway – taking the sleek, professional look of the online brochure, to create a system that the developers can use to automate the day-to-day management of the rental service. Aspects such as referencing, taking reservations, creating contracts and taking payments will all be handled by our bespoke property web application.
Expert web software development to grow your business
With an increase in government funding for build-to-rent developments, this may be a relatively new idea in the UK, but it’s certainly one that’s set to grow. Developers looking to capitalise on this area that many are citing as one answer to the UK housing crisis, will need to incorporate modern technology systems that will help them maximise their marketing potential, streamline their processes, and guarantee the best return on their investment.
If you’re looking for modern and effective software solutions to transform your business, whether property related or not, get in touch with us here at Pace IT. Our design and delivery capabilities speak for themselves, and we’d be delighted to help you to create a bespoke software system for your organisation.