What is Node.js?
By using packages, we can focus on custom development and use open-source code to provide common functionality. This allows us to reduce both the cost and time for delivering a project.
- Fast build & processing time
- Runs anywhere
- Highly reliable
- Easy integration with JS stacks
- Same language used for front & back end, allowing the same coding pattern throughout
The latest version of Node.js is:
Node.js web framework
Experienced JS developers have over the years built a number of Node.js frameworks – an abstract design built out of Node.js that in effect provides the skeleton of a program. Node.js frameworks give web developers a place to start, and from here they write customised code to add the meat to the framework’s skeleton. The framework basically provides a set of tools, guidelines and practices to help developers save time when building applications. Benefits of using Node.js frameworks include:
Fast building time
Node.JS web development
What is Node.JS used for?
Node.JS is useful for building fast, scalable network applications. Its ability to handle huge numbers of simultaneous connections makes it highly scalable, and access to Node.JS modules with publicly available and reusable components makes for easy application building. Node.JS is commonly used for:
- Chat – a real-time multi-user application
- Queued inputs – If you’re receiving a high amount of concurrent data Node.js allows you to queue the information to write to the database later, without slowing down the responsiveness or the collection of data
- Data streaming – Node.js makes it possible to process files while they are still being uploaded
Pace IT Node JS web development