The exponential popularity growth and capacity of the smartphone over recent years has seen an equally dramatic increase in the development of smart, innovative mobile applications that allow for user interaction and improve the user experience.
At Pace IT our mobile app development team are experts at developing user-friendly apps for iOS, Android and Windows platforms. We work to a high-end specification, with a focus on both UI and UX and our services produce bespoke mobile apps that are cleverly designed, easy to navigate and enhance the user experience.
Allsop Auctions are the UK’s largest and most successful property auction house. Across commercial and residential UK auction sales, Allsop raised a combined £926m in 2018. Pace IT were selected to develop Allsop’s bespoke Auction Management System, and the Allsop Auctions App is an extension of that wider digital transformation project. The Allsop Auctions App allows users to search, filter and view the images and details on upcoming lots, view the details of past auctions sales, and select lots of interest to create a personal watchlist. The App is available on the Apple App Store and Google Play Stores.
The Powerleague App
Five-a-side football company, Powerleague, underwent a major rebrand, and as part of this process it needed to give its slow and outdated online system for booking pitches and events a complete overhaul. Alongside a rebrand by Music Agency, Powerleague’s business development director, Andrew Hill, brought in Progress and Pace IT to modernise Powerleague’s legacy system for booking pitches and events.
The McBurney App
McBurney Transport is one of Ireland's largest independently run logistics operations. The objective of this development project was to create a Mobile App that will enable their drivers to interact real-time with the main office from their remote locations, delivering enhanced customer experience, regulatory compliance data capture, reducing back office manual tasks and providing more up to date information about where a driver is at any point, alongside expected arrival times.
The benefits of mobile app development
- Improves the way a particular function of a business runs
- Gives businesses the opportunity to interact with their customers, taking them on a journey, rather than simply giving them information
- Allows for greater user engagement
- Allows businesses to market themselves directly to customers
- Helps to build a stronger brand – one that is seen as more trustworthy and reliable thanks to the app’s usability and the positive user experience
Cross-platform Mobile App Development
Our in-house team use a number of platforms for mobile application development including:
UI/UX Design Trends
Our expert team follow the latest developments in both UI and UX design, to create a mobile app for your business that:
- Makes it easy for your users to access information and services
- Builds trust in your brand by linking it with a quality, well designed digital interface
- Creates an improved user experience
Why choose Pace IT for your mobile app development services?
At Pace IT all our software development is carried out in-house by our expert team, working with you on every phase of mobile and android application development, including:
Our developers design innovative mobile apps supporting:
- Improving existing business processes and functions
- Portal environments
- Content and news / information sharing
- Gaming and entertainment
- Lifestyle and productivity
- Account management
If you’re looking to create a mobile application that boosts your productivity and profits, get in touch with our development team here at Pace IT to find out how we can help.