Progress Software Managed DBA

Real-Time Monitoring For Your OpenEdge Databases

Database Monitoring - Assuring 24/7 Availability For Progress OpenEdge Databases

According to Gartner, 80% of mission-critical application service downtime is directly caused by people or process failures. The remaining 20% is due to technical failure, environmental failure or a disaster.

To help mitigate these risks we provide a portfolio of Progress OpenEdge database management services designed to ensure your business-critical systems are maintained for optimum performance as originally designed.

progress database monitoring

How we Help:

  • 24/7 Progress database monitoring & support
  • Proactive & preventative maintenance
  • Hardware legacy systems migration support
  • Business continuity & disaster recovery strategies
  • Software upgrade support
  • Database tuning & health-check
  • Backup strategies
progress openedge database tuning

On-Demand Consulting & Support

Systems development and support services, including Application Development, Systems Troubleshooting, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery support.

Your Trusted Progress Software Partner

Our Progress software Managed DBA service is more cost effective than hiring a Database Administrator. Instead of recruiting full-time staff, with the associated salary and benefit costs, realign your budget and resources towards activities directly related to technology ROI.

Our clients rely on our expert team, with a combined 350 years' plus Progress software experience, for assured 24/7 availability covering their OpenEdge database issues.

Progress OpenEdge Database Monitoring

Ask Us How