What is a web development framework?
All new software requires a base – a web development framework to support and run the web applications, services and web APIs. Frameworks are built to provide functionalities such as setting up users, permissions requests, dashboards and reporting. These are common across frameworks, as they are required by most websites and applications.
What we do?
At Pace IT our expert team have developed a robust and reliable web development framework packed with features. Using our pre-built framework means our clients are immediately saving the time and money they would otherwise be spending on developing a bespoke framework for their project. By reducing costs here, we ensure our time, and our clients’ budget, is spent on developing the actual software the framework will be supporting.
Our framework has been built to provide speed, reliability and versatility, so we will always recommend it for our clients to get the best value for money. Where a preferred solution is needed however, our experienced team can also create a bespoke framework for your project, and we’re happy to advise on what would provide the best result to give you the functionality required.
Pace IT’s web development framework features
While features vary between frameworks, ours includes:
|2FA support||Dashboards||User groups|
|LDAP/AD support||Mobile friendly||Smart grids (build own views, export data etc)|
|Multi-tenancy support||Permissions (allow access to programs based on user groups)|
|Document storage (and adapters to connect to standard storage systems)||System parameters (ability for clients to change system settings themselves)|
|Reporting||Screen layout editor|
|Auditing||Theme engine (change colours, font, etc)|
|Ability to run locally on Windows, Linux and MacOS||Scheduling management|
|CI support (supports automated releases)||Email management|
|Modernisation path for existing OpenEdge and .NET systems|
|Support for common databases and other data sources (REST, SOAP)|
|Full framework documentation (quick to train/easy to understand)|
|Fully documented APIs|
|Cross-browser support (IE11+)|
The benefits of using our pre-built web development framework
- A fast start to building your software - minimal setup time, without the need to develop common features
- Uses LTS open-source components to provide futureproofing
- Uses our expert knowledge to provide the best start for your project
- Reduced costs when starting your project
- Uses widely-used technology, making it an easy solution for clients with in-house developers
- Rapid development
- Clients have the ability to control the screen layout and configuration without development interaction
- Unit testing framework included to ensure reliable releases and CI
- Exposes APIs which can be used to develop mobile applications
- Easy to layer on top of legacy software
- Battle-tested in production with existing clients
- The framework is core unit tested
Our framework has been used successfully for a number of client websites and applications, including:
Get in touch
If you’re looking for an experienced, trusted and reliable web development company to provide speed, efficiency and the best value for money, get in touch with our expert team for a no-obligation discussion about your software development project.