Bespoke software solutions to support and enhance your business
We are a bespoke software development company based in the UK that design, develop and support bespoke software solutions for companies across a range of sectors, including projects for some of the UK’s leading brands; SSE, JCB, Your Move, DHL, and Bosch.
Our approach is based around understanding your company, its drivers and specific requirements, to ensure our solutions are developed to enhance the way your business operates.
Why choose Pace IT?
- UK based full-stack software developers
- Wide range of technology, languages and frameworks
- Established 15 years
- Over 750 successful software projects
- End to end services including project management and testing
- Trusted partner to some of the UK’s leading brands
- Prince 2, PSM and APM Accredited
- ISTQB certified silver partner
- AWS Certified deployment and cloud management
What Our Clients Have Said
- "Our long term working relationship is key; the more Pace IT Systems understands our businesses, the better placed LSL are to continually enhance the customer experience by delivering innovative and distinctive software solutions." Sarah Tucker - Head of Conveyancing, LSL Property Services plc"With no more delays, our order processing activity is now far more efficient, our telesales agents and clients are happier, and our server and database files are back to how they were originally installed. I’d also say that communication and collaboration with Pace IT was a refreshingly effective and hassle-free experience." Group IT Manager, Converse Pharma Group"Leveraging OpenEdge to extend our custom systems and business applications through new device platforms—such as mobile—will help our customer organisations work smarter, while capitalising on the digital transformation trend." Tony McCann – Head of IT, Your Move"In line with GDPR we’re able to securely collate and store our user’s details, allowing for fast-action if contact needs to be made. Our customer’s safety is our top-priority, and the robust system that we now have enables Powerleague to conform to the relevant guidelines, whilst letting the game go on." Touran Weda - Head of IT, Powerleague"Pace IT Systems have been our trusted partner through a challenging, disruptive, all-encompassing and ultimately successful project. Pace IT Systems were involved with our full process - scoping, design, develop, test, launch and support. Bringing the added, partner resource to our internal team meaning we, the IT function, can provide a service to the business which ultimately benefits our Auction Clients." Alex Pugh - Head of Business Systems"I contacted Pace IT to help with severe performance problems with a new Progress environment, which our software supplier couldn’t fix. With Pace IT’s in depth knowledge & flexible approach to working with our supplier, we resolved the problems to the environment in a controlled way." Mark Wilson - CIO, Vivid Homes"We selected Pace IT to lead a comprehensive web and back-office system transformation, and their team have delivered a complex software project with very challenging deadlines, on time and on budget." John Branigan - Head of IT, Powerleague"Pace IT have delivered several transformational systems to my business teams. Their first rate commercial understanding, business analysis and technical delivery ensures that I’ll continue to engage Pace IT on future projects." Andy Jones - Managing Director, Allsop Letting and Management"We’ve worked with Pace IT for over 6 years, and they’ve helped us develop and deliver some key systems into our business. They bring a friendly and professional approach, and consistently bring new ideas to the table to help keep the systems moving forward." Mick Roscoe – Software Development Manager, Your Move"The team at Pace IT are a pleasure to do business with. A high level of professionalism and technical expertise in their field has been evident throughout the engagement." David Manning - Senior IT Solution Delivery Manager, SSE plc
Development services for bespoke web applications and cross platform mobile apps.
Support services to maintain and optimise IT systems and software applications.
Modernisation services to enhance the functionality and security of legacy systems.
Cloud services for secure, well managed and cost effective deployments.
Testing services designed to meet a wide range of individual project requirements.
Project management services to deliver projects on time, on budget and within scope.
Database support services to optimise, monitor and maintain business-critical systems.
Integration services to connect applications for seamless communication between systems.
A trusted software development companyMany of the UK’s leading brands have chosen us to develop, manage and support their bespoke software applications.